Thank you for fundraising for Mary's Place!
When you rally your friends, family, and associates, you help Mary's Place fill critical needs for those experiencing homelessness in our community!
In our eight emergency family shelters across King County and Women’s Day Center in downtown Seattle, we meet basic needs each day: meals, showers, and laundry. Children are connected to schools, play in Kids Club, and get to just be kids, while parents access housing, employment, and wellness resources. In the evening, families have dinner, do homework, and prepare for the week ahead. Groups, on-site services, and medical care contribute to physical and emotional health.
Any amount you raise, will help support our many critical programs and services, including:
• Baby’s Best Start
• Children and youth programs
• Clothing distribution
• Counseling and groups
• Empower U Internship Program
• Financial education
• Food services and nutritional education
• Housing and employment resources
• Hygiene, shower, and laundry services
• Mary’s Marketplace Incentive Store
• Medical care and referral
• Mobile Diversion for unsheltered families
• Popsicle Place (for families with critically-ill kids)
THANK YOU! for your time and generous support!